Accommodation Services

University Accommodation is available to all first year students, but moving in is only part of the experience. There may be things you need to do during your stay, information of which can be found here.

Paying for your accommodation

Payment dates, contractual obligations and where to get support if you are having difficulties paying for your university managed accommodation.

What you need to know

Lost and replacement keys

Please take care not to lose your keys or access card. It is important that you remove the key tag, if you lose your keys with the tag on, anyone finding them will be able to identify the address to which they relate.

I need to replace a lost key

Accommodation postal services

University-owned accommodation have postal services at the main reception desks.



Housekeeping services

See the housekeeping services on offer, including cleaning and room set up.

Housekeeping services

Accommodation parking

Limited parking is available at several of our University-owned accommodation sites.

Parking availability

Accommodation room changes

We try to discourage transfers during the first couple of weeks of term. If you’re having trouble settling-in, feel lonely or homesick contact the Student Support and Wellbeing Advisers who are here to help.

Accommodation room changes


internet access

eduroam is our recommended service for internet access in student accommodation. We also offer ResNet for unsupported devices.

Connect to the internet

accommodation insurance

The Unvieristy provide content insurance cover for students staying in University accommodation.

Insurance details

fault reporting

There may be times while you're in University-owned accommodation when you need to report faults and let us know of problems that need to be resolved.

 Fault reporting guidelines


Connect with us

Last edited: 14/12/2018 13:09:00