Applying for postgraduate taught degrees
You can apply for a taught postgraduate degree directly to us.
How to apply
Please complete the Postgraduate application form and send to us using the details provided on the form.
- Choose your subject area*
- Download and complete application form
- Submit your application form with evidence of your qualifications
- Receive conditional offer letter
- Meet any offer conditions
- Apply for accommodation
- Receive final confirmation of offer
- Accept confirmation
- Arrive with original documents confirming your qualifications
- Register on course
- Begin course
Additional application requirements for international postgraduate students:
Make sure you send a copy of your first degree (or equivalent) certificate and transcript.
Don't forget you will need evidence of your level of English language (IELTS, TOEFL, etc).
You will also need to send at least one academic reference.
Some degree programmes have additional requirements - check the relevant academic department web pages for details.
Never send original documents - send copies only.
There are special arrangements for international students applying for courses which require an interview or audition. These will be detailed in your conditional offer letter.
Apply for a postgraduate research degree
Visit the Postgraduate Research page to find out how to apply for a postgraduate research degree (MPhil and PhD).