How to apply

The application process varies depending on the type of course you want to study.  


For all courses which state 'applications are made through UCAS', you must apply online via the UCAS website. These are usually full-time courses leading to a first degree, including Initial Teacher Training courses.

You also apply through UCAS for pre-registration nursing, diagnostic radiography, midwifery, occupational therapy, operating department practice and social work.

Those applying for teaching training courses must apply through the UCAS Teacher Training website.

Directly to the university

Applications for most part-time courses (undergraduate and postgraduate), full-time postgraduate (MA/MSc) programmes, professional development programmes and most Foundation Degrees should be made directly to the university.

For some MA and MSc programmes you may be required to provide additional information. This should be indicated in the prospectus entry.

Please email us for support information

Online applications

Applications for some courses are made directly to the University using the Online Application Portal. If the course you are applying for is eligible for online applications, this will be stated on course page under the 'how to apply' section.

See further information about online applications.


Connect with us

Last edited: 08/12/2016 15:24:00