Christ Church Extra Award
The Christ Church Extra Award is a development opportunity which provides recognition for the many activities you get involved in, alongside your degree.
The award provides a fun way to develop skills and meet new people, with access to a range of workshops and experiences which will help prepare you for your future personal and professional life.
We realise that being a student involves much more than just studying: this award recognises many of the additional activities that you can get involved in. Activities such as:
- Part-time work – find an opportunity with Unitemps
- Volunteering – search for an opportunity on our dedicated website
- Summer internships
- Involvement in the Students’ Union – there are many eligible activities to get involved in
- Setting up a business – go to The CORE for advice on enterprise and business start-up
Why get involved?
Nowadays employers are looking for more than a degree and are increasingly reporting a skills gap in the market. The Award is designed to help you develop and demonstrate your skills and graduate attributes.
What’s more, the Christ Church Extra Award is recorded as an achievement on your Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR)
So do you want to:
- Gain recognition for what you are already doing?
- Stand out from the crowd?
- Meet like-minded people and network with employers?
- Enhance your career prospects and prepare for the future?
- Have fun whilst improving your skills?
Then the Christ Church Extra Award is for you!
How can I access the service?
Go to The Core to find out more, enrol and book in to a Welcome Talk.
Many thanks for Lloyds Bank who are our official sponsors