Our Broadstairs applicants can find out if they are eligible to apply for additional financial support.
Broadstairs Welcome Award
We are pleased to provide a Welcome Award to new first year, full-time undergraduate students who are successfully registered on courses for the 2017/18 academic year at our Broadstairs Campus.
The Welcome Award is a cash award of £500 and is to help you with start-up costs in your first year of University study.
To be eligible for the Broadstairs Welcome Award:
- You must be fee-assessed as a home/EU student
- You must accept your offer of a place and complete enrolment on a full-time undergraduate course taught at the Broadstairs Campus at the start of the 2017-18 academic year
The Broadstairs Welcome Award applies only to full-time undergraduate courses with a tuition fee of £9,000 per annum.
Terms and Conditions apply to the Broadstairs Welcome Award.
The Broadstairs Bursary is an award of £1,500 (£500 per year) and is available to students who attend school or college in Thanet, Dover or Shepway.
You must apply to study in the first year of a full-time undergraduate course taught at Broadstairs in 2017-18.
- You must accept your offer of a place before 14 July 2017.
- You’ll be required to take part in paid outreach activities.
- Visit the financial support pages to find out more about funding your degree